maanantai 20. syyskuuta 2010

My Daily Practise

My practise is starting to develop a routine. I do small universe meditation from Spring Forest Qigong everyother day and do Yi Chin Ching and standing exercises from Xing Yi Quan internal Kung Fu when I have not done any meditation + I add Badua Jing and Spring Forest Qigongs exercises when I have time to. This way I can keep balance in fysical and mental form of qigong. First when I started doing qigong I had a problem with my body getting tense from standing still forms. I felt really good energy flowing doing Yi Chin Ching and other standing sequences, but couldn't get over with my body putting stop to my practice. I seeked for a teacher and started doing more moving version of qigong including Badua Jing series.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti